Welcome to Sierra Leone Education and Development Trust
Objectives for 2021:
- We will pay all the educational costs for 24 high achievers in primary schools from poor homes so that they can benefit from secondary education.
- We will provide mobility equipment for 25 disabled children and young people so that they can get to school and around their neighbourhoods without crawling or being carried.
- We will support care and training costs at Mustard Seed children’s home in Moyamba so that 9 severely disabled children get the support they need.
- We will pay for one blind child to get the benefit of residential education including learning to read braille.
- We will respond flexibly and quickly to one-off requests for help. We expect to get several requests for emergency medical treatment.
- We will do all this with your donations of about £20,000.