Welcome to Sierra Leone Education and Development Trust
Objectives for 2022:
- We will pay all the educational costs for 40 high achievers in primary schools from poor homes who would otherwise be unable to go to secondary school.
- We will provide mobility equipment for 25 disabled children and young people so that they can get to school and around their villages without crawling or being carried.
- We will support care and training costs at Mustard Seed children’s home in Moyamba so that 10 severely disabled children get the support they need.
- We will pay for one blind child to get the benefit of residential education including learning to read braille.
- We will support 38 final year students at Kroo primary school. This school serves the most deprived neighbourhood in Freetown.
- We will support 4 of our successful secondary school ‘graduates’ so that they can go on to university or vocational training college.
- We will do all this with your donations of about £25,000.